Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mercedes C200 W204 Review

Mercedes C200 Avangard
Mercedes C200 Avangard

Good day. Am always choosing the car, trying to read such reviews owners. But as a rule 90% of those who write them just bought, visited a test drive and write about his wife's car, etc. what or anyone interested.

Mercedes C200 compressor body W204. Onwards 2007. Not buying new, bought in Kaliningrad in 2011 with a run of 18 tons / km., Now 73 m / km. The service life of 11 months from the low. I live in Siberia, Tyumen region., Tobolsk.

- Appearance.

Markups to Mercier was always indifferent. What seemed a mysterious reliability and appearance of self-deception. But then came the w204, saliva flowed. I go and it's nice when you stare at passers-by and at the traffic light and the people in their wheelbarrows. Personally, I like the look, napokupal to any tuning as before for all sorts of 9s ... but this is where it took place, and the machine without all the farm nahlobuchek has incredible looks. My opinion, or who do not impose.

And go on the highway, and the city, and 200 km / h in a 250 km, at 200, well certainly stones fly, but no chipping. Our car washes wash somehow ... avnom, but scratches are none so conspicuous, there is of course the age of divorce is rags, see if staring straight with a magnifying glass. But in general, I'm fine.

- Suspension and comfort.

It was a lot of cars, I have this 16th ... so there is nothing to compare to this was a contemporary of Lexus IS250, the same 2007 year To make it clearer, IS250 mileage at time of sale was my 50 t / km, a total of 70, the Kramers at purchase was 18, Wait 73, ie I dashed off for 55. And I can say that for every ushatannoy road, small pits, gravel, etc. Kramers in running a lot better and more comfortable, small bumps glataet just do not what that sounds the same roads, the IS250 not rush to go more than 60-70 km / h, all the same the whole salon grind, running some sort of noisy, I just do very careful attitude to the cars, so it was terrible for her thinking that running a long time to live if on a road to go 150, but on the Mersey just all vanished somewhere, going 160-180 on the same road, the cabin is quiet, no Che bryakaet , running just do not hear. Comfort compared to the IS250 material difference. At Lexus certainly has its many advantages, and a very nice car, beautiful, especially the interior, everything is straight up horror pleasant, and the instrument panel so just do, like start it when the arrows light up and the panel is not present, and the red mark to run away and back and then comes the whole board ... in Mercedes sure that everything as it is easier in this regard, but it is more convenient, or anything superfluous, everything is easy, at first glance it may seem that this groomed jig, all what that square seems after Lexus but quickly got used because all very conveniently located, sitting like easier, but comfortable, bought the car in Kaliningrad, he lived in Tobolsk, 3700 km., drove for 2 days, the neck just numb with fatigue, and not on that sit comfortably. In general I can say that the comfort of a very happy, everything is just amazing.

- Breakdowns and general impressions.

Any human just do not break, 55k km out from great pleasure. Oil changes, brake pads, filters. 65k km on the run, changed tires summer, the old Continental cut on curbs, ever have to park outside the house because of all the "drivers" for the remaining seats ... come from work late at night, I get up to luck, so the rubber and had no luck.

In winter, do not advise Kramers start without heating, but of course HZ as I'm not a pilot, I only driver. At -25 belching black smoke maybe one minute of time, and then everything is fine, at -30 going no more than 5 km / h, it is necessary to pass the park km. stand mute, make and then go further. I put the Webasto, because alarm with auto start on this machine do not put too smart car with the key. Webasto real thing, interior heater in the kit to buy it did not, because Violence is only the battery, ie Webasto battery up and running by myself, and the coffin batt just the climate, and therefore did not put. Put in the morning on a timer for 30 minutes, get out, wound up in the summer, immediately drove slowly through one minute later in the cabin warm. Mears just do a very warm car for me so this is a very important consideration because I live in Siberia.

I go quickly, without the fanaticism of course, but a turtle carts just not my thing, Mears is a great car, the dynamics excellent, my friend sold the IS250, chasing, Meursault respect. IS can and will go after the 180 on the track in a straight line, but the city is certainly a compressor more dope. On the track with 100 dials 200 faster than zero to 100, and 100 times in the two sprints.

There was a lot of different machines, as I travel a lot I can knurl 200 tons / kilometers, as sorry that he lost money by selling cars. I will take the next C-Class coupe only, those that started producing in 2011. If my review has helped you, very happy that someone is able to help in the selection. Great car, I, with my very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment